The company Eastern European Express offers a wide range of services for the delivery of goods from various countries, including cargo insurance. If you own a valuable product and want to make sure it is safe during delivery, or at least receive cash compensation, you can not make it without insurance.
Cargo Insurance (Eastern European Express)
With the help of cargo insurance services you can:
- prevent possible losses in case of events that do not depend on the actions of the freight forwarder and the cargo owner
- provide guaranteed compensation to the owner of the goods
Also, cargo insurance is often one of the customs rules, without observing which there will be difficulties with its export or importation into the country.
We provide professional cargo insurance services for transportation at affordable prices. Doing delivery, our employees ensure the integrity of the goods, as well as the compliance with the terms of their delivery. Great work experience and ability to make decisions in critical situations help to prevent all possible risks during cargo transportation.
Partnership with a reliable insurance company, allows us to guarantee customers the safety and integrity of their goods. Even if there are unforeseen circumstances during the transportation and something happens with the cargo, according to the arrangements, you will receive compensation.
Advantages for cargo insurance
It is worth using the “cargo insurance” service from the company Eastern-European Express. Since all the registration of documents will take much less time. You do not need to understand international law, we take all this upon ourselves. We will make insurance payments as soon as possible.
Insurance services provided by the Eastern European Express include regional and international transportation. Regardless of which type of transport you have chosen for the carriage of goods, we can conclude an insurance contract beneficial to you.
- trucking and rail freight – although they are quite safe, transportation by one of these types of transport has a number of risks;
- airfreight – statistics say that the aircraft is the most secure type of transport. But it does not exclude the possibility of damage to the goods at the time of loading or unloading. By signing an insurance contract, you can be sure that you will not incur significant losses;
- sea transport – without risks when transporting by sea or ocean, it is difficult to manage. The cargo may be damaged during loading or unloading, during transport. External factors can influence its integrity, and especially weather conditions. In addition, there are certain troubling areas in the world’s oceans. Transportation on them is always associated with increased danger. Sea freight services have the most affordable cost. And if necessary, to deliver goods to another continent, they are the only possibility. Therefore, there is no possibility to refuse such an option. But cargo insurance will help you feel safe and protect from risks.
Employees of Eastern European Express Company make every effort to ensure the insured event does not occur at all.
After all, we, like you, are interested in the safe delivery of goods in the form in which it was sent. But it is always better to have a plan “B” in case of unforeseen circumstances, and this is cargo insurance.